All 19 art Reviews

Splash Splash

Whoa! Attention grabbing colors! A sun, emitting colorful UV rays... Very impressive! I wonder how long it took you to complete this.

Ruby Ruby

Despite the name (you could always change it in case you think of something better), I find this digital art piece to be pretty. The color blends and the way it looks... This looks like a vortex, or a wormhole to me. I like abstract digital art. :) Very nice.

I like what you do. I followed.

Pixel Pink Panther Pixel Pink Panther

So cute! Good detail. The subtle shading is cool. I liked watching that cartoon, and I have my own plush of the Pink Panther, as well as a night shirt. :D

LexaHergon responds:

Glad you like it, Pink Panther rules !

Going To School Going To School

This is gorgeous artwork! I find it very interesting that the (adorable) cat character is drawn differently from the landscape. The shading and details here are awesome too!

Pelboy responds:

Hey thanks so much! I find if you keep the palette unified and try different rending styles it helps things pop out while keeping it consistent :) Either that or rim light the hell out of everything ha ^^

Two Halves of the Same Kind Two Halves of the Same Kind

This looks really good! The coloring, the detail, the poses... You put a lot of effort into this! Fab job on the wings, clothing, and bow and arrow!

I'm impressed, and there's no way I could make art that good. :D

Chuggaaconroy huh? I've seen his Super Mario Sunshine LP once. That was fun to see.

I've yet to watch more of him sometime. Lately I've seen a bunch of PBG. XD

Yuna Songstress Sprite Art Yuna Songstress Sprite Art

Nice. Although, doesn't Yuna have two different colored eyes...?

My First Hoshi no Kaabii My First Hoshi no Kaabii

Kirby!!! I played his games a lot as a kid. (I still sort of miss playing Kirby Superstar, and Kirby's Great Adventure.)

This is so adorable! Greatly colored and shaded. This is digital? Wow, it looks like a painting to me! This is really impressive. <3

Sweet Regina! Sweet Regina!

This is a cute character! Colored rather well, and I'm impressed on how well you did her wings! I love the assortment of flowers you drew and colored.

Very nice!

No place for a hero No place for a hero

Batmaaaan! 8D I love how dark this is, and the realistic touches you put in there, with the eyes, the blood, the rain, the shading.... Epic. Cinematic, and the rest? Too awesome to put into words.

Six Years in Nevada Six Years in Nevada

I simply love your style on how you draw creatures and monsters. The ninja hero with the gun looks really good too!