Tail's Halloween Tail's Halloween

Awesome, a Sonic.exe toon! I liked the twist to this, in which Tails stood up to Sonic.exe and stabbed him, then walked away.

Qumi-Qumi "Happy New Year Qumi-Qumi "Happy New Year

Woooow, the animation on this is done so well, as well as the score! The characters are adorable and I feel kinda bad I thought along the same lines as Shumadan of using that poor cat as part of a DJ act. XD

Very nice toon! Sometime later on, I just might check out another episode. :)

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

I remember seeing this one so long ago! I'm glad I found it again, to go into my fave NG movies. It's awesome. :D

Video Game: The Game Video Game: The Game

Ummmm, okay that was messed up. XD The voice over is funny, though this was too easy to finish.

At least it has some entertainment value.

Chompy Chompy

Great music. Adorable character. Simple gameplay. This could get addictive. I like it. :)

NDC: 2010 NDC: 2010

Cool!! Love the art and music. Really, really well done colab. :D

Spirit of the Wind Princess Spirit of the Wind Princess

Intense cinematic! I love how the strings lead to the crescendo horns. This is a treat to the ears for any person who is a fan of instrumentals that sound like film scores of action movies.

Oh! Studio Ghibli! They've done some great movies. I have seen up to six animations by them. I had just watched Ponyo again recently. It was On Demand. It's a visually stunning and cute movie. =D

Your track is good composition-wise, but the quality of this ought to be enhanced and improved. I can somewhat imagine how fierce the NGADM competition is going to be, so best of luck to you. =)

The Prodigal The Prodigal

I normally don't listen to bluegrass, to be honest. I'm new at reviewing songs like these! ^^;

First of all, I must say it is really great to have someone you love who likes to do music and sing along with you. You and your wife and your friends have wonderful voices. I agree with what my bud TaintedLogic had said on your voices being soulful.

Every instrument used here is well played and complements your voices so well. The atmosphere of this song is homey and warm to me. The production quality is very good.

Good luck to you all in this year's NGADM!

Peaks Peaks

Wow! Lovely ambient. The reverb'd quality is well done, and the whole scope of this track makes for a nice, relaxing listen. I can imagine this playing on a video game, or an animated film or show soundtrack.

The soft percussion and piano-like pads in the beginning to the sweet pitched synths and smooth arps are what I like the most about this piece. The percussion softly playing in the background doesn't hinder this track at all.

What you wrote out to describe the audio-visual story here was something I could imagine somewhat. You definitely have a solid audio-visual talent.

Best of luck to you in the NGADM. =D

1f1n1ty responds:

Hey SilverFoxJams thanks for dropping by

I will say that many of the thungs that are so great about this track happened by complete accident. Many sounds were created by simply shooting in the dark and hoping for thr best so its always crazy to me to see how good it all is

Splash Splash

Whoa! Attention grabbing colors! A sun, emitting colorful UV rays... Very impressive! I wonder how long it took you to complete this.

Ruby Ruby

Despite the name (you could always change it in case you think of something better), I find this digital art piece to be pretty. The color blends and the way it looks... This looks like a vortex, or a wormhole to me. I like abstract digital art. :) Very nice.

I like what you do. I followed.

Pixel Pink Panther Pixel Pink Panther

So cute! Good detail. The subtle shading is cool. I liked watching that cartoon, and I have my own plush of the Pink Panther, as well as a night shirt. :D

LexaHergon responds:

Glad you like it, Pink Panther rules !