Tail's Halloween Tail's Halloween

Awesome, a Sonic.exe toon! I liked the twist to this, in which Tails stood up to Sonic.exe and stabbed him, then walked away.

Qumi-Qumi "Happy New Year Qumi-Qumi "Happy New Year

Woooow, the animation on this is done so well, as well as the score! The characters are adorable and I feel kinda bad I thought along the same lines as Shumadan of using that poor cat as part of a DJ act. XD

Very nice toon! Sometime later on, I just might check out another episode. :)

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

I remember seeing this one so long ago! I'm glad I found it again, to go into my fave NG movies. It's awesome. :D

Video Game: The Game Video Game: The Game

Ummmm, okay that was messed up. XD The voice over is funny, though this was too easy to finish.

At least it has some entertainment value.

Chompy Chompy

Great music. Adorable character. Simple gameplay. This could get addictive. I like it. :)

NDC: 2010 NDC: 2010

Cool!! Love the art and music. Really, really well done colab. :D

-:: Anarchy in Order ::- -:: Anarchy in Order ::-

This is a pretty good listen. It's an interesting blend of cinematic and industrial music. Everything volume-wise is very good, and there's a sweet build-up of a beginning. The percussion goes along well with that awesome bass you've used!

I gave it a 4.5 because there's always room for improvement! I think you could put in a bit more variety of synths.

To learn more about the man-made cancer that is statism, I highly recommend Larken Rose! He speaks common sense, and he has a funny way of speaking the truth. To be educational and entertaining at once is the way to gain the interest of others! I do the same with my podcasts and videos. You're welcome to check my content here on NG, whenever you like. I also recommend reading Jeffrey Hann's articles at journalisticrevolution.com.

All the best of luck to you in spreading truth, peaceful co-existence, and influencing the people around you to start thinking for themselves!

Agitat0r responds:

I watch Larken Rose sometime and have quite strong support to his topics against police. He is more of the libertarian type rather than anarchy tendency. On theory there isn't much different between libertarianism and anarchism, but over time libertarian is quite separated from the classical anarchy on strategies. Though, I would like to see libertarian and anarchist unite to fight the common enemy, the system.

I started out as a libertarian, later aligned with anarchism. I do have many things in common with libertarianism. Unlike other anarchists who get offended if people were from different tendencies, I actually suggest many to learn about libertarianism, until they choose to move on to more complex tendencies like anarchism and communalism. I think that libertarianism is more suited with US society than classical anarchism.

Thank you for your thoughts and support. :) Power to you!

Por(n)tal - Feat. GLaDOS Por(n)tal - Feat. GLaDOS

I'm not very familiar with the game Portal, so I cannot do a review on that. I'll just do so based on what I heard. I get why you titled it that way. With this Glados character, I imagined something kind of naughty was going on. lol. The arranging of the voice clips alongside the funkay music is all good.

Nice track.

LexaHergon responds:

Thanks for listening SFJ.
I rearranged some voice acting (mainly from the final showdown of the game) to give it that naughty context, just as a silly experiment :P

Through the Window Through the Window

Everything fits real good in here. That low growly bass to go with the high pitched chimes give it a darkness to the happy-twinkly stars imagery of yours I agree with. Nice!

LexaHergon responds:

I had to do this piece on a time limit, and couldn't find any good idea for an additional line.
Heavily contrasting sounds seemed like a good solution, nice to know it worked. :P

Splash Splash

Whoa! Attention grabbing colors! A sun, emitting colorful UV rays... Very impressive! I wonder how long it took you to complete this.

Ruby Ruby

Despite the name (you could always change it in case you think of something better), I find this digital art piece to be pretty. The color blends and the way it looks... This looks like a vortex, or a wormhole to me. I like abstract digital art. :) Very nice.

I like what you do. I followed.

Pixel Pink Panther Pixel Pink Panther

So cute! Good detail. The subtle shading is cool. I liked watching that cartoon, and I have my own plush of the Pink Panther, as well as a night shirt. :D

LexaHergon responds:

Glad you like it, Pink Panther rules !