Tail's Halloween Tail's Halloween

Awesome, a Sonic.exe toon! I liked the twist to this, in which Tails stood up to Sonic.exe and stabbed him, then walked away.

Qumi-Qumi "Happy New Year Qumi-Qumi "Happy New Year

Woooow, the animation on this is done so well, as well as the score! The characters are adorable and I feel kinda bad I thought along the same lines as Shumadan of using that poor cat as part of a DJ act. XD

Very nice toon! Sometime later on, I just might check out another episode. :)

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

I remember seeing this one so long ago! I'm glad I found it again, to go into my fave NG movies. It's awesome. :D

Video Game: The Game Video Game: The Game

Ummmm, okay that was messed up. XD The voice over is funny, though this was too easy to finish.

At least it has some entertainment value.

Chompy Chompy

Great music. Adorable character. Simple gameplay. This could get addictive. I like it. :)

NDC: 2010 NDC: 2010

Cool!! Love the art and music. Really, really well done colab. :D

Strong Force Strong Force

It's too bad you can't enter this one into the auditions phase of NGADM with this one. Is this really a 3-person team effort on this piece? Well done collab if it is. A bit repetitive, but that didn't take away from the track much at all.

Lol as I was listening to this before reading the description I already imagined a cartoony, yet sci-fi and dark show that would air on TV with this cool music playing in the background.

This is an overall very good fusion of EDM and dubstep.

JordanKyser responds:

This was done by me and inspired by two people. This is my NGADM audition entry for both FGK and I.

Thanks for the review! ;)

BrightSide BrightSide

There's definitely a funky vibe to this dance track. I like that twinkly arp a lot, and the drums are well put together. A lot of everything flowed well here.

I think the guitar could use a bit of reverb for improvement. In the beginning, to me it felt a bit out of place in quality with everything else in the composition.

Well done, and no this doesn't sound dumb at all. I think this is well done.

Good luck and have fun in the NGADM competition!

NGADM 2017 Auditions Podcast NGADM 2017 Auditions Podcast

Ah cool, a podcast to go along with this competition! I'm also trying out in the audition phase. I just submitted something for the audition phase. May the most epic music win. :D

Very nice choices for background music by the way. I especially like the fantasy themed cinematic one.

ChronoNomad responds:

I'm glad that you could make it in time for the Auditions! There's a lot of truly epic music this year, of that there can be no doubt. Finding the most epic will indeed be the tough part. ^__^

Thanks! I'm happy to hear that Whispers of Remembrance fills the background so nicely. Having music instead of silence wasn't a difficult choice, but which tracks to use...yeah, that's harder. Your review is very much appreciated. Thanks for listening!

Splash Splash

Whoa! Attention grabbing colors! A sun, emitting colorful UV rays... Very impressive! I wonder how long it took you to complete this.

Ruby Ruby

Despite the name (you could always change it in case you think of something better), I find this digital art piece to be pretty. The color blends and the way it looks... This looks like a vortex, or a wormhole to me. I like abstract digital art. :) Very nice.

I like what you do. I followed.

Pixel Pink Panther Pixel Pink Panther

So cute! Good detail. The subtle shading is cool. I liked watching that cartoon, and I have my own plush of the Pink Panther, as well as a night shirt. :D

LexaHergon responds:

Glad you like it, Pink Panther rules !