-:: Anarchy in Order ::- -:: Anarchy in Order ::-

This is a pretty good listen. It's an interesting blend of cinematic and industrial music. Everything volume-wise is very good, and there's a sweet build-up of a beginning. The percussion goes along well with that awesome bass you've used!

I gave it a 4.5 because there's always room for improvement! I think you could put in a bit more variety of synths.

To learn more about the man-made cancer that is statism, I highly recommend Larken Rose! He speaks common sense, and he has a funny way of speaking the truth. To be educational and entertaining at once is the way to gain the interest of others! I do the same with my podcasts and videos. You're welcome to check my content here on NG, whenever you like. I also recommend reading Jeffrey Hann's articles at journalisticrevolution.com.

All the best of luck to you in spreading truth, peaceful co-existence, and influencing the people around you to start thinking for themselves!

Agitat0r responds:

I watch Larken Rose sometime and have quite strong support to his topics against police. He is more of the libertarian type rather than anarchy tendency. On theory there isn't much different between libertarianism and anarchism, but over time libertarian is quite separated from the classical anarchy on strategies. Though, I would like to see libertarian and anarchist unite to fight the common enemy, the system.

I started out as a libertarian, later aligned with anarchism. I do have many things in common with libertarianism. Unlike other anarchists who get offended if people were from different tendencies, I actually suggest many to learn about libertarianism, until they choose to move on to more complex tendencies like anarchism and communalism. I think that libertarianism is more suited with US society than classical anarchism.

Thank you for your thoughts and support. :) Power to you!

Por(n)tal - Feat. GLaDOS Por(n)tal - Feat. GLaDOS

I'm not very familiar with the game Portal, so I cannot do a review on that. I'll just do so based on what I heard. I get why you titled it that way. With this Glados character, I imagined something kind of naughty was going on. lol. The arranging of the voice clips alongside the funkay music is all good.

Nice track.

LexaHergon responds:

Thanks for listening SFJ.
I rearranged some voice acting (mainly from the final showdown of the game) to give it that naughty context, just as a silly experiment :P

Through the Window Through the Window

Everything fits real good in here. That low growly bass to go with the high pitched chimes give it a darkness to the happy-twinkly stars imagery of yours I agree with. Nice!

LexaHergon responds:

I had to do this piece on a time limit, and couldn't find any good idea for an additional line.
Heavily contrasting sounds seemed like a good solution, nice to know it worked. :P

Cow Rider Cow Rider

Cool. Sounds like something you'd hear in an NES western themed game - well, at least in my honest opinion.

This loops pretty good. I didn't notice anything off here. Cool that NG featured this one recently. :D

LexaHergon responds:

Yes, it has a western vibe on it as well as some oriental motifs.
It was a nice surprise to get a feature, specially between all those nice tracks.

101 101

Sweet guitar and bass! The drums don't drown out that goodness, and that's great!! Moody, with UMPH. Wonderful job, Lexa. ^_^

LexaHergon responds:

Getting the drums "on place" without losing punch, was one of the hard parts.
Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for listening.

Mars Mars

There's an interesting heartbeat like percussion going on here, and the piano here is lovely. If only this were longer... This is a very nice track, Panda. Keep on experimenting and improving! :)

Pandasticality responds:

heartbreak was the motive somewhat for making this song originally, i love piano music, really gets to me heh n__n; thank you for the review!

- Pandasticality

The Beauty of The Last of Us The Beauty of The Last of Us

I saw the vid and heard the track. Wow, that's just amazing! Did you just do the music for the video, or...?

You're very good at producing cinematic music. I'm surprised this track hasn't received any reviews before this one!

Chemiqals responds:

Yeah, I edited the video and created the music! Well, rearranged is more accurate. The song itself is a rearrangement of the theme from The Last of Us. Pieces of it are entirely original and the composition is pretty different from anything in the game, but it's not an original piece.

Glad you liked it!

Not Like Reality (Instrumental) Not Like Reality (Instrumental)

Interesting ambience. I don't think I heard the original version of this yet, but anyways this is quite a really interesting listen. ...Holy jeebus I wasn't expecting that rising FX sound at around 2:35 or 2:36! XD Then how the sweep cymbal leads back to the music. Wow, what a dynamic! I don't think I've heard an ambient track like this one.

Nice job Chem.

Dancing Time Traveler Dancing Time Traveler

Ohhh this is so pretty! Pretty, pretty ambient piece. I'm not sure what comes to mind for imagery as I listen, but possibly something peaceful and space-like.

That sweeping one-note pad is neat, and everything you put to it fits so good. :) Nicely done my friend. You should be proud. This is really good.

VideoGameManiac responds:

Thanks alot! I actually am proud of this one :)

Overdosed Overdosed

That's a really crazy-awesome, slick beat you put together there. Though, I suggest you turn it down some. It's drowning out that dubstep-like bass and soft synth.

This is good, but it could be better! :)

EDM364 responds:

Hah, really? Usually I get the opposite complaint -- the bass drowning out the drums. Anyway, the theme I was going for was disorientation, confusion, hopelessness, and rage. I hope I at least somewhat conveyed that.